New models for 2008!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think we will finally see the Mark V this year???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taken from the other thread...

“Yes, there will probably be a Mark V… but not for a long time."

Yeah, I just finally bought my Mark IV after dreaming about it every night for the last six years. It would just happen to come out now!!!

metalblitz84 said:
Yeah, I just finally bought my Mark IV after dreaming about it every night for the last six years. It would just happen to come out now!!!
New doesn't mean better.

Young people nowadays are not comfortable with complicated amps. From a marketing/sales perspective it will probably have to be much simpler than the Mk4.

I love complicated amps. Usually it means they have more to offer. I saved up forever to get my Mark IV. Yeah, it's a pain in the *** to learn about everything and how it all co-exists and to tune in your particular tone and taste, but it makes it even more satisfying. You just can't argue with anything that amp has to offer. In fact I loved it so much I went out and bought the Road King because of all the intense crap it has and wanting to learn everything about it and master it as well. I have to admit though, it wasn't as complicated as the Mark IV, but I believe they are two of the best pieces Mesa has ever built and probably ever seen in the whole market.

metalblitz84 said:
I love complicated amps. Usually it means they have more to offer...In fact I loved it so much I went out and bought the Road King because of all the intense crap it has and wanting to learn everything about it and master it as well. ...I believe they are two of the best pieces Mesa has ever built and probably ever seen in the whole market.

Can't argue with that. I'd throw in the LSC too.

Possible ingredients for a Mark V?: LSC cleans, Mark IV liquid sustain and articulation, and Recto deep-end? In the end, that might hurt their sale...you'd only need one amp instead of three!

Latest posts

Back