New Mark V owner

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
I just traded my Vetta head, floorboard, Mesa halfback and some cash for a Mesa Mark V combo, footswitch and RJM mini amp gizmo. The amp is really cool, in a different way from my Dual Recto and my JVM. I never knew that something so small could be so heavy. It's off to build a headshell for it and cut down at least 15 pounds? Anyway, get ready for a barrage of questions from a Mark V newbie. I like it better than all of the previous Mark's that I've owned (2 and 3).

I'd post pictures, but my wife took the camera. Maybe later...

Pete

lhrocker said:
I just traded my Vetta head, floorboard, Mesa halfback and some cash for a Mesa Mark V combo, footswitch and RJM mini amp gizmo. The amp is really cool, in a different way from my Dual Recto and my JVM. I never knew that something so small could be so heavy. It's off to build a headshell for it and cut down at least 15 pounds? Anyway, get ready for a barrage of questions from a Mark V newbie. I like it better than all of the previous Mark's that I've owned (2 and 3).

I'd post pictures, but my wife took the camera. Maybe later...

Pete

Congrats man. Hope you love yours as much I love mine. :mrgreen:

It's a great amp, give yourself some time to "dial it in" before you give up on it. At least speaking for myself, it took a full day to be happy with it at all, a couple more to fine-tune. Have fun!

Congrats! Best advice I can give to a new owner is to read the manual a couple times.

Back