New Mark IV...it slays....quick question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradg

Reaction score
So I picked up a new Mark IV shorthead. It's one of the last new ones made from what I understand. Anyways, it is amazing. SICK SICK SICK lead channel and beautiful cleans. This is the second one I've had. I had an older one (early 90's model) about 4 or 5 years ago and it was great, I always regretted selling it. Since then I've went through quite a few of the heavy hitters (VHT UL w/eq, Diezel VH4 and Herbert, ENGL Powerball, Bogner Uberschall, Framus Cobra, Rectos, 5150's, Krank ( :shock: ) and so on and so on. I should've stuck with this one and saved myself a lot of money and headaches. :roll: I couldn't be happier with it now. Just amazing. \m/ :twisted: On to my question.....

I would like to footswitch the reverb in and out and I was wondering if I could buy one of those separate reverb pedals from Mesa to accomplish this. I just want to make sure I'll still be able to use the pedal board that comes with the Mark IV if I hook up that reverb pedal. Here's the link to the pedal

http://mesa.stores.yahoo.net/fcr.html

Thanks!

Thanks man! 8)

BTW, this amp sounds GREAT with the Uberkab. :D

Latest posts

Back