New Lonestar Special

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Fin

Reaction score
I just picked up a new Lonestar Special today...reports to follow. I can't wait to plug in in tonight.

Yea, I wanna hear how you like it with that Lester.

I just bought a new ES 339, and am using a Blue Angel.

Best of luck.

Murph.

So far...so good.

Clean channel sounds terrific and I'm working on getting my settings for the overdrive channel.

DSC00372.jpg

It's interesting...it took a while to get the settings right but I've just about got the exact sound I was looking for out of the overdrive channel. I'm keeping a record of the different combinations so I can get back to them as I experiment.

Hi, I've had my LSS for a while now and I wish I had kept up better with the settings/songs that I have seen come and go. Usually I'm looking for a certain sound and as I'm tweaking, I'll hear a different tune, but perfectly reproduced tone. I'll spend way too much time enjoying what I stubbled upon, then by the time I get back to business, I won't make the time to write down anything.

I will say that it took me a while to get to the point of working from the treble to the presence SLOWLY. Also, I found that keeping the mid under about 10 o'clock, I guess its called scooped mids, wasn't as bad as I feared for some reason. Enjoy!

Sexy amp!

Hey, just a suggestion.. When you are dialing in the lows and mid chunk, move that combo to the floor, then step away...

CONGRATS!

Dr.StrangeNote said:
Sexy amp!

Hey, just a suggestion.. When you are dialing in the lows and mid chunk, move that combo to the floor, then step away...

CONGRATS!

Thanks and I'll try your suggestion.

Beauitful axe Blue Fin...I have a 71 Deluxe with the same burst. Enjoy!!
Art

Back