New instrumental tune - Rainy Day; Check it out...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konstantine

Reaction score
Listen to my latest instrumental tune, its called "Rainy Day"...

www.soundclick.com/konstantine

For guitar tones I used a Tom Anderson Drop Top and a Mark IV...

You can find more info about my gear and the song itself it at my soundclick... or you may ask here...

Comments are highly appriceated..

Feel welcome and enjoy..

thank you

Konstantine

Very cool man! I think you nailed the calm, lazy, subdued 'rainy day' theme. I like the whammy section. It has a Satriani feel to it. It's more laid back than Satch, but very nice indeed! How did you record the lead parts?

MusicManJP6 said:
Very cool man! I think you nailed the calm, lazy, subdued 'rainy day' theme. I like the whammy section. It has a Satriani feel to it. It's more laid back than Satch, but very nice indeed! How did you record the lead parts?

Hey there...

Thanx for the cool reply!!!

For the most part the leads is My Anderson Drop Top Classic at bridge pickup (anderson's H3) through the lead channel of my Mark IV, cant remember the settings but i can check them out if you like, without the EQ.. and i also used a touch of delay from the G-system that i printed to tape...

For the whammy parts (which is the whammy from my g-system) i used the neck pickup of the anderson which is an H1 from adnerson

i miced it with a SM58 angled and posisioned a few cm away and up the cone

my cab is a vertical Mesa boogie with V30 speakers

i used a Sebatron mic preamp and then through an Echo Layla 3G audio interface..

no post production for the guitar parts.. i think they fit nicely with the whole track...

if you want any other information, please let me know..

again thanks for the reply

konstantine

MetalMatt said:
Porcupine Tree is a very very good band.

Dude that was very nice, full with emotion... Good stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

thanx for listening and the kind words..

i know porcupine tree, its an amazing band with wonderful songs, anyway i cannot still understand Elpelotero's post...

konstantine

I *love* the verb on the lead. Absolutely gorgeous.

The clean sounds pretty good too, cept It sounds a little tiny bit muffled/too broken up.. mb a tiny bit less gain and a tiny bit more prescene?

Hows the g-system? Those are freaking amazing. I want one very bad.

theaero said:
I *love* the verb on the lead. Absolutely gorgeous.

The clean sounds pretty good too, cept It sounds a little tiny bit muffled/too broken up.. mb a tiny bit less gain and a tiny bit more prescene?

Hows the g-system? Those are freaking amazing. I want one very bad.

thanx for listening

the G-system is a very good for what it is, lots of features & functions, cool sounds, ease of use.. i do a lot of shows and it helps me for tap dancing or having to tweak midi controllers, swichers and etc with a rack

the negative is that the first AD/DA conversion does color the signal a little bit before it hits the amp, so i got a switcher so i can move it out of the chain when i'm not using the comps or the wahs.. thats the only complaint i have so far (got if for a year and a half)

other than that, i wish that tc will put out a PC editor so the programming and patch sharring will be much easier and put modulation delays on the **** thing...

konstantine

nexus said:
I like that clip!!!

good melody and style.

MORE!!

Thanx for listening and for the reply!!!

You have nice clips at your signature too.. i liked them!!

konstantine

Back