New guy's 2 cannel Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearhunter

Reaction score
Hello all,
New guy to the forum,but not to Mesa.I had a Subway Rocket for the last 5 years and an SOB head for a little while. Traded them towards my '95 2 channel Dual Rectifier which absolutely kicks ***. Combed through this forum for info before my purchase,all I can say is you guys know your stuff.Made my purchase and dialing in killer tones a easier than it would have been.
It had Svetlana EL-34's when I got it which were nice.Then I got some NOS Sylvania JAN 6L6WGB's ,and was like :shock: ,there's the Recto sound I was after.
I have a 2x12 Half-back cab that I closed the top half with 3/4 Baltic Bicrch for a more Recto like cab,but I mainly only plug into the bottom speaker.
I look foward to posting here with you all. Here's a pic of my amp.
MesaDualRectifier.jpg

Later,G.H.

$80.00 on eBay for a matched set of 4. I think they sound better than the Sovtek 6l6's I had laying around.
G.H.

no soul said:
Awsome rig man!

Thank's man.I like it alot.I finally have my Orange channel responding nicely to my pedals for my low to medium o/d tones when i want them.It especially likes my Hot Cake pedal,and my Fulldrive 2 has become one of my favorites.I'll post a pic of my board soon in the Effects Lounge of the Boogie Board.
Later,
G.H.

Latest posts

Back