New Guy To The Board with mark IV and express

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYBOOGIEFIEND

Reaction score
Well folks I would first like to say forgive my lack of typing abilities. I have been a 20 year Boogie player that got away when my Tremoverb was stolen.Well let me tell you, I just bought a used Mark IV and an Express 5:50 for 2050 dollars .I swear to GOD if this isnt the best thing I have ever done I dont know what it could be. :D I am a 44 year old fart that cannot give up guitar even after a massive left wrist injury that left me unable to grip a guitar neck for 3 years. I will repost to let you know how it goes in a few days after I have had a chance to really play. Its my birthday and I am on vacation for 10 days and all Iam going to do is jam the crap out of these 2 beasts.My main guitars will be a les paul standard with rio grande crunch box and punch box , Ibanez sz 520 with emg 85's and an american strat with stock pickups.If you have any favorite settings or advice please let me know. SEE YA

Welcome to the machine.

We conduct group therapy sessions every second Tuesday. As you are new, please bring a shrubbery - a nice one, nothing too expensive.

You'll like it here; it's dark and the walls are soft....

Welcome to the Board :D

Congrats on the score. Hope you dig your amps.

well the mark iv has absolutely amazed me.I just put everything at mid mark and just started playing and knob twisting and in no time I had a sound I was happy with. Cant wait to find out what else lies in there. Any advice on brutal metal tones.

Latest posts

Back