new express 5:50 2x12 combo question? i need some info.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i figured that was the reverb tank. i'm wondering where the footswitch is?

thanks for the reply! i appreciate it. i bought the amp new in the box. no footswitch? is that an accessory?

Hm. Your amp should come with a footswitch. The dealer might have forgotten it. Or maybe Mesa. And yeah congrats on the bitchin amp. Well spoken.

I checked that empty box three times before i started wondering if it could be inside the amp. nope no fs :(

My foot switch was inside a vinyl pouch attached to the (in)side of the cab.

@ vbf thanks, all I wanted to do was plug my guitar in. as I attempted to remove that pouch I decided I was feeling that eerie feeling like I was gonna break something.
I figured someone ( besides me) would verify my hunch.
I know the reverb tank must be there too, did you just slide it out or remove a screw?

anyone else find their FS in the cab w/ the reverb?
Boogie Hollywood is a church today.
thanks man.

edit- @vbf you're talking about the vinyl pouch on the side not the bottom?

oh well no footswitch...

It should be in the pouch on the inside (left side, looking at the back of the cab) of the cab. They're shipped that way. The pouch is permanently attached to the cab.

My footswitch was in the little cordura (mine isn't vinyl, the reverb tank pouch is vinyl) pouch attached to the side (inside) of the cab. The pouch can be removed, I took mine out because I was doing speaker experiments. The reverb pouch is easier to remove if you take the little 1/3rd size back panel off, but don't mess up the sticky gasket thingy that keeps the panel from buzzing.

EDIT: Sorry, mine is the 5.25, probably different than yours in these matters.

just thought id put an end to this. mesa shipped my amp w/o a fs. i got one overnight from petaluma. good service!

Latest posts

Back