NEW EDDIE VAN HALEN guitar is here

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVH is one of the most inspirational guitarists of all time. He developed unique style and influenced a generation of guitar players. He is a living legend!

HEY, IM NO KID! i grew up on Van Halen, eddie is the most influential guitarists since Hendrix ,i dare anybody to dipute that ! im not saying he is the only great player since Jimi there are many great players. But EDDIE changed rock guitar,the way its played,and the way it sounds.if you have a strat with a humbucker in it its because of Eddie.theres not many famous guitar tones people strive for other than Eddies.maybe Eddie is a bit loopy these days but you cant take away or dismiss what he has done for rock guitar!

I can enjoy Eddie without signiture gear. I agree with everyone. :lol:

Yeah, Eddie is in top three. I was pretty amazed that Clapton Blackie turned out so good, as far as replica you cant come any closer than that.

There all too much $$$ for me but **** it sold out pretty fast, cant see them losing much value.

Satchie said:
EVH is one of the most inspirational guitarists of all time. He developed unique style and influenced a generation of guitar players. He is a living legend!

How' bout JANEZ BONČINA BENČ. He's a living legend too.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, love and respect Eddie myself. I'm just sick of everyone and their mother trying to make a buck advertising Eddie's name on a miriad of guitars. Every couple of years there's a guy with the same idea. Next thing you know, Gretsch will come up with one.

Anyway, Eddie's story started and ended with Kramers that he pretty much used to assemble himself in his leisure time. 'Nuff said.

Eddies story started with a Fender that he hacked up to fit a humbucker into ,i think it was from a Gibson es 335,then it was boogie bodies and necks that were rejects.Kramer came along later. and now he is back with Fender where it all started.

Dersu Uzala said:
Satchie said:

How' bout JANEZ BONČINA BENČ. He's a living legend too.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, love and respect Eddie myself. I'm just sick of everyone and their mother trying to make a buck advertising Eddie's name on a miriad of guitars. Every couple of years there's a guy with the same idea. Next thing you know, Gretsch will come up with one.

Anyway, Eddie's story started and ended with Kramers that he pretty much used to assemble himself in his leisure time. 'Nuff said.

OMG haha Janez Bončina Benč, interesting you know that musician :wink:
For me Eddie's best days ended when DLR left the band. I don't care about signature stuff personally. My former guitar JPM 90th sounded just as any other Ibanez RG series guitar and it was like three times more expencive. Never again :idea:

Latest posts

Back