New EBMM Petrucci Owner

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosajwp

Reaction score
Check it out guys! Just ordered it today. Sapphire black 7 string, piezos, and standard inlays. I can't wait!

http://www.gbase.com/files/store_images/931/1511969/photo1_8e5da.jpg

Nice one! Great color. Enjoy!

I have a fully loaded 6-string in Pearl Redburst. I just replaced the bridge pickup with a D-Sonic and it sounds fantastic. The action is exceptionally low and nekkid neck plays like butter.

I ordered one in Pearl Redburst in early May and should get it at the end of October....It sucks I almost have it paid off and I haven't even touched it... Anybody else go through this

bifferman2966 said:
I ordered one in Pearl Redburst in early May and should get it at the end of October....It sucks I almost have it paid off and I haven't even touched it... Anybody else go through this

When you get it... it will be worth the wait! Congrats

Congrats !!! I have a 7 string Mystic Dream, piezo, maching stockhead and JP inlays. Ieeeee !!!! :D :D :D

bifferman2966 said:

It will be worth the wait. I ordered one in Pearl Redburst also -- and after reviewing it for MusicPlayers.com, absolutely had to keep it. It's now my second Music Man guitar -- their stuff is outstanding. And it's probably my most regularly-used go-to guitar now.

scottkahn said:
bifferman2966 said:

It will be worth the wait. I ordered one in Pearl Redburst also -- and after reviewing it for MusicPlayers.com, absolutely had to keep it. It's now my second Music Man guitar -- their stuff is outstanding. And it's probably my most regularly-used go-to guitar now.

Have you played the Steve Morse Deep Purple Model? **** THAT is a cool guitar!

Haven't played that one. My other Music Man is the Axis Super Sport with the DiMarzio pickups and a custom shop finish that I've had for four years now. It's really a dream to play. Music Man necks are just so incredible you have to play them to understand :).

DSC0848w.jpg

[/img]

Blue Dawn is an awesome finish, but there is no such thing as an EBMM custom shop. That finish was an option on most guitars and basses until the sparkles were discontinued a couple/few years back.

The Pet is my favorite axe. I currently don't own one, but if I ever buy another guitar (as opposed to building, like I have on my last couple), a new Petrucci maple top will almost definitely be it.

Thank you for discovering the identity of my finish. I thought it was custom because nobody was able to identify it for me (even though I'm the original owner). I thought maybe I had found a one-off finish at the store I bought it from.

I wish the finish were still available -- it would have been unbelievably cool on my JP6 :).

scottkahn said:
Haven't played that one. My other Music Man is the Axis Super Sport with the DiMarzio pickups and a custom shop finish that I've had for four years now. It's really a dream to play. Music Man necks are just so incredible you have to play them to understand :).

DSC0848w.jpg

[/img]

I love the pickups that come in these guitars! Nice guitar man!

scottkahn said:
Thank you for discovering the identity of my finish. I thought it was custom because nobody was able to identify it for me (even though I'm the original owner). I thought maybe I had found a one-off finish at the store I bought it from.

I wish the finish were still available -- it would have been unbelievably cool on my JP6 :).
jp_bluedawn.jpg

It pains me to see my favorite finish on John's JP6... can't order that finish from MM. :-(

At least I have that blue sparkle finish on my ***... that's Axis Super Sport, btw.

:p

scottkahn said:
It pains me to see my favorite finish on John's JP6... can't order that finish from MM. :-(

At least I have that blue sparkle finish on my ***... that's Axis Super Sport, btw.

:p

AFAIK that was a guitar brought in for a meet and greet to be signed.

You can find blue dawn on most EBMM guitars. This thread shows a Blue Dawn Silhouette, Silhouette Special, Petrucci, Axis Sport, Albert Lee, and a Luke which was signed by Lukather himself.

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18110&highlight=blue+dawn

It was just announced that in 2007, the Limited Edition finish will be Blue Dawn. You can order it ony any guitar or bass starting at winter NAMM.

Latest posts

Back