New Boogie product hinted at yesterday!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I called Tech support yesterday and had a question about a tremoverb I'd seen for sale with a few issues..... I decided against getting the t-verb and asked him about the Rectoverb that I've been interested in for a few weeks and he said it was a great amp - I then said I wished it had the choice of TUBE rectification like the T-verb or my Triple recto and he said this...... If you can wait and If you're really wanting something along the lines of a T-verb and a Rectoverb but with more options and you like the Road King, then you might want to wait a little while and see what we will have to offer! He said they have something in the Rectifier line that will please me very well, but cant give me any details or release dates ..... He said to keep an eye out later this year or early next year.

Needless to say, I can't wait a year to get a combo.... there's always Ebay if it's going to be as good as they say.

That got me thinking, it could be a 3ch 50wt rectifier with the tube/diode option for a rectifier or maybe a stripped down 1x12 version of the RK?

He did peak my interest :lol:

Latest posts

Back