New amps for 2008???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think they will re-issue any old models for 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metalblitz84

Reaction score
I've started a poll to see who thinks Mesa will put out a re-issue for anything since they've taken off the Mark I and Bass 400+. Tell me what you think!

Nah. I don't think so. If anything I hope the Quad or something similar. But I don't really think there will be any RE-ISSUES. Probably new models based on the idea of some of the old ones, perhaps. I don't know. We'll see! :D

My guess is that IF they do decide to re-issue anything it would either be an old Mark or an old caliber series amp. I don't see any sense or point in re-issuing any other model. John from Mesa said it is definitely not the Mark IIC+ but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Mesa also told me to watch for the upcoming NAAM show in January to see it revealed! But I was just wondering what everyone else's thought on this was.

I just thought that since the Mark I was a re-issue and they discontinuing them that maybe they would replace it with another re-issue...but I agree. I don't think they will, I just thought it was interesting. I think the Mark V will make its debut.

This is from an interview done with Randall when the F series came out:

WILL THERE EVER BE A MARK V?

“Yes, there will probably be a Mark V… but not for a long time. And it will probably sound just like the Mark IV but with a simpler control layout. It’s not next on my palette because the Mark IV is still going strong after 12 or 13 years. But who knows? By the time that bad boy comes around, anything could happen!”

I would think not,but you never know.The did reissue or built a limited run of MKIII's at one time if I remember right 8)

BOOGIE-MAN63 said:
I would think not,but you never know.The did reissue or built a limited run of MKIII's at one time if I remember right 8)
I'm pretty sure they just kept building them after the MKIV's came out for several years. My catalog from @'95 says something along the lines of..."we would have reissued it (the MKIII), but fans wouldn't let us discontinue it"...

All I know is that if you ever did re-issue a Mark II or III, it would be mine!!!

Latest posts

Back