New Amp- Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol4t

Reaction score
Spent the day playing amps at my local store. Son of a buck, a Roadster followed me home! The combo weighs a much as a truck, so I got the head and a recto 2x12 cabinet (they didn't have a roadster cabinet). Do these cabinets have any real noticeable differences? They cost the same, but recto is a little bigger, same speakers.

Thanks guys. I'm going to get them to order a roadster cab to A/B.

CID__1015061154.jpg

yeah, what is it? I might like to do something like that with mine, to get the cab up off the ground as I have a recto 2x12 with my roadster head as well.

francric said:
Hey Olt4, is that on some kind of stand?
It's two amp stands I had. Interlocked them so the head is just sticking out a little. Comes in handy for getting to the back of the head's "backwards" controls (compared to the combo). The sound is not for the weak of heart directly in front.

would you mind posting a few pictures of the stand(s) so I could see about maybe building a similar setup? "Pleeeease?"

oyster said:
would you mind posting a few pictures of the stand(s) so I could see about maybe building a similar setup? "Pleeeease?"
I can try later, that picture is a camera phone, my wife's memory stick is being used and out of her camera. That picture is just two on stage amp stands with the lower one put between the legs of the higher stand.

Back