New Amp day. Lots of Hi-Res photos/not 56k friendly.Roaster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear-Monkey

Reaction score
What was Mesa Boogie thinking when they designed the Roadster? I mean this thing has more bells and whistle than anything I've ever touched... including the long and short head Mark IVs that I've owned.

6L6 to EL34 switchable
100 to 50 watt switchable
reverb
gobbs of channels, and loads of buttons
Footswitch wider than a doorway
More buttons than a woman...

I don't know how to fully opperate this beast yet, it'll take some time. But it'll fun learning.

See more pictures here:
http://www.gear-monkey.com/forums/index.php/topic,199.new.html#new

DSCN4133Small.jpg

cool amp indeed. I have one for sale for the simple reason of not being in a band at the moment. If someone ends up giving me what I want out of it i'll let it go, but otherwise i'll keep it. I've got band practice Sunday for the first time in several months, so I'm hoping I can rekindle the flame!!

congrats man...i just got my combo a month ago today...i've loved every minute that i've got to spend with it...hope you do as well. I totally understand what you mean about the footswitch being huge...I searched forever trying to find a pedalboard that I could mount it on and still leave room for my other pedals (and not breaking the bank any further)...so I just said 'screw it' and built my own monstrosity that I call a pedalboard...hope you have better luck than me in that regard.

MusicManJP6...good luck to you this weekend at practice...hope the flame is still there!

Thanks, Eventide. We're auditioning a new drummer. Hopefully he's really good! I'm hoping the flame is still in there somewhere too. If I sell it, i'll never be able to afford another one!

Back