Need Your Urgent Help Regarding buying a Mesa Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soheil

Reaction score
Hi guys.
hope you're doing well, I wanna buy a 1x12 Roadster cab for my Dual Recto, one of the iranian music shops here is willing to import it for me from US, The problem is he told me that he checked out the Guitar Center and they didn't have the cab, and they said that it's a special order or something and it will take around 2 months to deliver.
So I wanna know if anyone of you know a place that have a Roadster cab right now within this area numbers: (818), (310) or (714). the guy told me that If I can find somewhere that have a roadster cab right now from the above areas he can buy it for me, I need to answer him real fast to your urgent help needed, any info, Phone number and address will be great
thanks for your help

Im not sure about sending it all the way to Iran but I guess its worth the try What the hell??? Im not sure if guitar center would help you out in that way or not ifI were you I would place AN order with B oogie and put time in waiting. At least you will know that your dealing with someone reputable. Good luck and Im glad to here someone is jamming over in the far east also. Good things happen to those who have patiants.. I know its hard but I believe it would be worht the wait!

Back