Need some help with my Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken

Reaction score
I have a few questions about the older two channel rectifiers. Any help would be appreciated

1. When I clone orange clean to modern the presence no longer seems to work. Is this normal?

2. When using my fx loop, if I have the fx return set a 0%, I am still hearing a wet signal. Is that normal? I would have thought 0% return would be no effect at all

3. I have a pod in the FX loop, signal chain as follows. Mesa FX send out> POD input, Pod output>Mesa FX return.

The pod is set to no amp and a delay turned on with mix at 100% wet, feedback at 30 to 40%.
I leave the pod output a max and use its channel volume knob to give me the desired amount of effect.

The problem is if I turn the channel volume on the pod up to far I get terrible feed back. It's as if the FX return is somehow going back out the FX send.

Does anyone have or has heard of this happening before?

End transmission.......CCrrhhssss

I'm only responding to the orange channel presence question. I've had similar experience with the pod but I don't have the answer. I just stopped trying to use the pod as a stand alone effects unit.

Yes, it is normal for the presence to "seem" to stop working on orange modern. It even addresses this in the manual. It works, but often, (particularly at bedroom volumes) it's an inaudible difference.

Personally, I think that setting sounds great with the presence turned all the way down anyway.

WillShred

Thanks for the response......I guess I should have dowloaded the manual before I asked that one :oops:

Latest posts

Back