Need Mesa logo front plate and top grill for Triple Recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogboy131

Reaction score
So:

I have a new triple recto which has had the front middle logo removed.

And the top grill on the top of the amp taken off (so there is a hole on the top of my amp) Or a tube sunroof.

So, know calling Mesa will result in me paying $3400 to replace the two parts so I am going to get creative.

I am in work...Does anyone know the measurements of the logo and the top grill?

I'm at work too so I can't measure the MESA Engineering logo. Is this the emblem you're looking for?

You may have to retrofit a 19" 1-space vent panel for the top grill.

As for getting the emblem logo you may try Amplate and plead with them you do have a MESA Boogie and you are not trying to make a counterfeit then maybe they will build this emblem. I don't know. Good luck.

Cool! Thanks...I like that faceplate idea. A bit pricey though (around$50) but still cool.

Anyone else?

Gulp ... :x

What did you order? The top slot grill and the frontal logo?

Man, my Trem-o-Verb looks bland everytime I see someone with either a Dual Rectifier (or Tri-) or Road King with that frontal vent slot with the emblem on it I wanna do the same for mine.

Yep. The kicker is the grill on top is 2 parts. Thats how they gets ya. Lol. It does look the biz though.

Back