Need Mark IIB gut shots

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJA Mods

Reaction score
I have a MK IIB here that someone butchered and I'm trying to put it back to stock. I talked to Mike Bendinelli and the amp has the effects loop mod which I would like to keep in the amp, but Mesa won't give up the schematic for the mod. I have a basic idea of what he did, but some pics would keep me from having to guess on a few things.
Anybody have some pics they want to share?
Jerry

I used to have one somewhere, if I can't find it I'll do a gut shot sometime this weekend.

I would really appreciate it if you could post any details about this mod Jerry.
I've been looking for some info about fx loop mod for two years. I can't use a couple of modulation effects because effects send output level is too high and it overdrives them. Also some change in lead tone would be nice. I can't send my amp to USA and wait for two months to get it.

From what I can tell the loop mod changes the IIB loop to be more like the IIC loop. I haven't found any pics yet so I'm still working on it.
Jerry

Prolly these won't help: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41808

But, I can shoot more as I'm about to open the amp anyway. In case you still need pics, drop me a line. Cheers.

kakev said:
Prolly these won't help: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41808

But, I can shoot more as I'm about to open the amp anyway. In case you still need pics, drop me a line. Cheers.

Your amp doesn't appear to have the loop mod, but some better pics would be awesome. Who knows they might help me out with it. Thank you!
Jerry

good luck.
i've barked up this tree before with no luck :lol:

i had a mark IIb coliseum which i'm still bumed i got rid of.
someone did a modded in input section, and whatever they did made it sound amazing.
like a IIB with the tight low end of a c+, but not the added gain.

O.K. Bud, here 'ya go! This is my HRG MKIIB. It has had the effects loop mod performd by Mike B.
Hope these help
Jim

MKIIBgutshots009-1.jpg

MKIIBgutshots005.jpg

MKIIBgutshots006.jpg

MKIIBgutshots007.jpg

MKIIBgutshots008.jpg

MKIIBgutshots010.jpg

MKIIBgutshots001.jpg

MKIIBgutshots002.jpg

MKIIBgutshots003.jpg

MKIIBgutshots004.jpg