need help finding a slip cover for my 4x12 recto cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyk182

Reaction score
Hello all. I just got the standard recto 4x12 cab and i am in a gigging band so i really want to protect my investment. Can anyone refer me to a site to get an AFFORDABLE cover for my cab? Mesaboogie.com wants $90 for a cover. i think thats outrageous. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Matt

maybe studioslips.com? or ebay?

To be honest the cover doesn't protect that much. Just against dust and light scratches, really. A case is certainly much better.

Mesa is cheap in comparison with Studio Slips, but SS is well worth the investment. Well padded, well made slips. Theyre gonna run you about 150 though

If my Mesa slip cover wasn't beat to heck I'd sell it. I just got two of the Studio slips cab covers with double-padding. They are awesome. Should be great on tour. A LOT lighter than our live-in flight cases. (And about 250 bucks cheaper!)

I would highly recommend the Studio Slips if you want something to actually give some protection. The Mesa slip cover is just a nice dust cover.

-AJH

Back