Need advice on current price for a Simul Satellite Head?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxr2000

Reaction score
Looking for a Mesa boogie Simul Satellite for a friend found a Head on ebay for $750 but my friend is telling me that price is too high for a simul satellite,so i would like to know which is the price now for one of this units on the market? here is the link.. that http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-BOOGIE-SIMUL-SATELLITE-HEAD-MARK-IV-/260832159573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbacee755

$750 is a lot for a Simul-Satellite. (You can almost get a Mark III for that price, which gives you the extra preamp features and reverb, or you can use it as a satellite amp). In the past, I have seen the Satellites sell for $550 - $600... However, that Simul Satellite is in the blonde shell (which is somewhat rare), looks in really good condition, and includes free shipping. Good luck!

cho said:
$750 is a lot for a Simul-Satellite. (You can almost get a Mark III for that price, which gives you the extra preamp features and reverb, or you can use it as a satellite amp). In the past, I have seen the Satellites sell for $550 - $600... However, that Simul Satellite is in the blonde shell (which is somewhat rare), looks in really good condition, and includes free shipping. Good luck!
:lol: Thats exactly what my friend told me! about the price for a simul Satellite and about getting a mark II or III.You are right the amp look in good condition on those photos. Let see what my friend decides to do since he don't agree with the price. My wild guess is!! He would wait until somebody else come with one for sale at price he consider fair or wait if the seller of that simul change it to a more money friendly price. is up to him!!! thanks for the advise :D

Back