Need a short head cabinet for my incoming IIC+ :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirBoye

Reaction score
Has anyone seen one for sale? Willing to sell theirs? I tried e-mailing GTS but he hasn't responded...

Reverb and fan with connections would be preferred. At very least I need the mounting screws and empty headshell.

Thanks for the help
-Ryan

Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Club!!!!

You should watch out on Ebay. Sometimes you will find something. Why do you need one? Is this a conversion from Combo to Head? Or do you just got the Chassis? If you will receive a Combo you're not in Hurry with the search. Or ask DaveP on the board he's sometimes selling some Mesa Hardware. But Headshells are really hard to find because of most Combo->Head Conversions.

Post pics of the new baby and intorduce her to the Boogie Board Family ;-).

You know! We need the P0RN! :twisted:

SpongeRob said:
Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Club!!!!

You should watch out on Ebay. Sometimes you will find something. Why do you need one? Is this a conversion from Combo to Head? Or do you just got the Chassis? If you will receive a Combo you're not in Hurry with the search. Or ask DaveP on the board he's sometimes selling some Mesa Hardware. But Headshells are really hard to find because of most Combo->Head Conversions.

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm receiving it in rack form. So yeah-I don't absolutely need it but I'd like to get the headshell for it ASAP.

I'll get some pics once it arrives!

Thanks again.

Check your PM.

SirBoye said:
SpongeRob said:
Hi Ryan!

Welcome to the Club!!!!

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm receiving it in rack form. So yeah-I don't absolutely need it but I'd like to get the headshell for it ASAP.

I'll get some pics once it arrives!

Thanks again.

I played my last 2 shows with mine out of my rack (a big 12 space rack) and surprisingly, I got a bunch of compliments because people said it looked unique to see a Boogie like that; they didn't know what it was at first. Playing a Boogie tends to drop a few jaws anyway.

I need a headshell for mine too, lugging a 12 space mondo-rack around to every gig isnt always practical, but at least it's mounted in something, when I bought my amp it was the bare chassis! :lol:

SpongeRob said:

This! ^

SirBoye said:
Has anyone seen one for sale? Willing to sell theirs? I tried e-mailing GTS but he hasn't responded...

Reverb and fan with connections would be preferred. At very least I need the mounting screws and empty headshell.

Thanks for the help
-Ryan
I just spoke with George (gts). He'll be checking his email today.

Latest posts

Back