Need a link or help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shnapper

Reaction score
First off I'm know I'm in the wrong forum, but I have owned boogies and you all seem to know lots when it comes to other products
so here I go..........

I found this little puppy across town from me in Mesa Arizona, I'm in Phoenix. I paid 20 bucks for it as the guy said it did not work!
I took it home and tore it down only to find the speaker leads were unplugged! This apparently is the original 1979 year model
Roland Cube-20. It's in near perfect condition(all original) and works very well for what it is.

My question to all you experts out there is this: I know what it is when it was made, but what the hell is it really? How long was it
made and did any of you ever own one? Have any of you ever seen one or heard one. It sounds good for a tiny little amp and and is built
like a brick house...

Any information from you Vets out there would be really really cool, I called roland and the new generation of employees have no idea what
the frick I'm talking about.....

Thanks in advance for any info or links...... :D

RolandCube.jpg

RCube20.jpg

Cube20.jpg

shnapper said:
This apparently is the original 1979 year model Roland Cube-20.

My question to all you experts out there is this: I know what it is when it was made, but what the hell is it really?
You answered your own question before you asked it.

Virtually any Roland/Boss manual can be found here:
http://backstage.rolandus.com/product_manuals/
Hope this helps :D

t0aj15 said:
shnapper said:
This apparently is the original 1979 year model Roland Cube-20.

My question to all you experts out there is this: I know what it is when it was made, but what the hell is it really?
You answered your own question before you asked it.

True, but I was hoping for information on a more personal level, from maybe some old timers that actually owned one.
I'm not exactly sure the year of production or how long until this orange beast was discontinued.. :?:

MrMarkIII said:
Virtually any Roland/Boss manual can be found here:
http://backstage.rolandus.com/product_manuals/
Hope this helps :D

Thanks, but the site has nothing dating back that far, although a manual would be sweet especially if it had
some kind of date on it...... :D

Latest posts

Back