NAMM mid week meeting

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
word has it the North Al Mesa Mafia will be having a mid week executive council tribunal on Wednesday...various heads,cabs,and new additions will be "interviewed" throughout the day -let me make this clear-IT BEATS THE HELL OUT OF WORK!
..as Roger Waters stated years ago.."Wish You Were Here"...if anyone is in the area, drop in and have some tea and crumpets :D
...where's those **** earplugs???

a fruitful day once again...Joey figured it was time to build the perfect beast-a three channel Super Boogie,with 2 C+ amps and my MK V...his flame job running cleans(best I have ever played thru)..my V as a kick *** rock /Marshall-ish rythym channel, and his black beast in melt mode...all routed thru a Boogie amp switcher with the RC Booster out front..a few Pauls,a sweet Yamaha SG 2000 owned my NAMM member Jay, and our small and ever growing collection of T Andersons..my Hollow T and JB's Cobras
-awesome tone, and it was the first time I palyed with the RC Booster-yessir, its the deal-it adds just the right amount of *** and tightness without changing the color/flavor of the tone-I can see why Joey likes it so much...allows you to back off the lead channel to around 4 on the lead drive for chords that ring with clarity and balls..step on the RC and it adds meat to the single note runs...A+ stuff
check it out-
tonefarm1.jpg

..I'm the greying lefty,btw
tfarm3.jpg

tfarm5.jpg

as stated before,beat the hell out of work..I think I can make it to the weekend

I can't think of a better way to spend a day off. Good friends-a bunch of guitars-a bunch of Mesas always brings a big smile to my face. :D

lesterpaul said:
..as Roger Waters stated years ago.."Wish You Were Here"...if anyone is in the area, drop in and have some tea and crumpets :D
...where's those **** earplugs???
Wish I lived closer ;)

Boogiebabies said:
Freebird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even if you paid me to. :wink:

The ironic thing is that I picked out the "Pronouced" CD this morning as my travel to work music. I skipped " 3 Steps" and "Freebird" on purpose. They were good the first 300 times that I heard them, but are played out now. "Poison Whiskey" still kicks *** to this day, at least for me. The good thing is that George gets the Freebird joke, so we Extreme Southerners are not the only ones subjected to this kind of abuse onstage. :D

Me and another dude from here plus a few friends are doing this in a week or two. we are going to have a mk IIc, mk IIC+, MKIII green stripe,pre 500 Dual mk IV,Mk V and a 3 channel dual recto!!we may record everything to here how it all sounds.\
I wonder which will win.
Fun!!! lets us know how it all sounds.

Latest posts

Back