NAD - Ya Hoo !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domct203

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Delivered today:
MKV1.jpg

MKV2.jpg

Can't wait to fire this baby up ! :twisted:

Dom

Indeed what a great day it is. I remember...my day was March 9th, 2010. Did the same thing you did, took it out of the box and photographed it. Congrats, it's beautiful and if you look just right, there is a golden aura that surrounds each one of these beasts.

Let's see.....about two weeks of solid tweaking and then you'll get back to actually playing! Enjoy dude. Welcome to the club. It's a wonderful amp.

Well I hooked this baby up to my C-90 loaded Avatar 2X12 openback and got to do a little low volume jamming tonite and I have to say I am quite impressed. All the modes seem very useable. The cleans are great (I've got to see how they compare to the Roadster) and the overdrives are pure bliss. I really like the Mark I mode with this cabinet, thick soupy goodness!

Quite a different animal than the Recto's I've been playing over the last 9 years.

I can't wait until monday night practice when I can hook this thing up to my Recto 4X12 and get her up to band volumes :twisted: :twisted:

Dom

Interesting that you are digging the mark I mode right off, seems a lot of people can't get into that until after quite a bit of tweaking. I'm still not there myself :lol:

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! and congrats :wink:

your amp looks like my amp's new cousin :mrgreen: (lots of cousins around the world)

Just got my yesterday too!!! mines white... pics on the way, i did some late night playing at 10 watts.. sounded good.. tongihts full band practice.. not really sure how to EQ it...hahhahahah

Back