My updated collection

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webe123

Reaction score
OK here are the pics of some of my gear......

A family photo of my guitars. Out front is a 1959 all original Gibson ES 330-T prototype. From left to right behind the Gibson:

2008 Godin ACS SA classical guitar with 13 pin hookup for going through MIDI guitar converters like the axon ax 100 MK II which I use with a yamaha Motif XS rack for my sounds. I can play flutes, horns, pianos,etc. with this guitar.

Beside the Godin, a 2007 PRS Modern Eagle 1 Private Stock with solid Brazillian Rosewood neck.

Beside the PRS, a 2007 Fender '57 reissue strat.

Beside the strat, a Taylor 312 CE acoustic guitar with a LR Baggs M1A soundhole pickup. (This pickup sounds way better than the fishman electronics that came with the guitar. It is a reverse humbucker design. I do not have any problems with feedback with this pickup either...not so with my fishman electronics!)

000_0510.jpg

My main amp, is a Mesa Boogie Lonestar 2x12 ALL TUBE AMP (50/100 watt model with blue wrap)

000_0481.jpg

My effects unit is a Line 6 X3 live floorboard that I use the 4 cable method with that only uses the efffects of it and NOT the modeling. (I have a tube amp for good sound,I don't need modeling)

For my wah, I use a Vox V847 Wah that has been modded by a place called chucks tone garage on ebay a little while back to include a plug in for a power supply.

Finally also pictured is a Visual sound H20 liquid chorus and delay pedal I use for the acoustic guitar. Great sounding chorus and delay for acoustic.

000_0484.jpg

I run an acoustic amp for my Taylor acoustic guitar. It goes out the the PA on a seperate channel than my electric amp. (the H20 pedal is also hooked up to this)

000_0482.jpg

For my MIDI guitar sounds (flutes, horns, strings,etc.) I have a axon ax 100 MK II converter hooked up to a Yamaha Motif XS rack unit. (The Motif is what I use for my sounds...I can play any sound a yamaha motif XS has) I use my Godin ACS SA guitar through this setup.

000_0479.jpg

I have a audio technica wireless VHF guitar system I use at times. It is not the greatest, but it gets the job done within about 75 feet or less.

I also have a samson concert 77 headset mic, that I use to sing and play guitar with.

000_0501.jpg

Other than cords and stands, that is what I use onstage at church.

plan-x said:
You gotta be well over 10K on that rig! Whew! Nice stuff. Got any live clips?

I can check next time I am at church and see if they have a DVD of my playing.

webe123 said:
plan-x said:

Yeah that would be cool. I'm supposed to play a gig next week that will be video taped and supposedly a live feed via internet. An outdoor christian festival on an indian reservation. We are the opening act. I'll be packing light though. Just the pig and a small pedal board. I normally play a somewhat similar rig that includes an ext. cab and an acoustic amp. I play a Parker piezo equipped guitar.

Therig005.jpg

plan-x said:
webe123 said:
plan-x said:

Yeah that would be cool. I'm supposed to play a gig next week that will be video taped and supposedly a live feed via internet. An outdoor christian festival on an indian reservation. We are the opening act. I'll be packing light though. Just the pig and a small pedal board. I normally play a somewhat similar rig that includes an ext. cab and an acoustic amp. I play a Parker piezo equipped guitar.

Therig005.jpg

You have some expensive and cool stuff going on yourself dude! Congrats on the gig.

Thanks. I got more axes etc. like you. Your stuff intrigued me. I could see your a serious performer by that gear. That headset was the give away. Your a singer. And that's what I wanted to hear. I'm a guitarist/backup singer. I can carry some tunes but, I'm more comfortable letting someone else do the job. We do edgy praise. It gets the people up. So yeah, love to hear something, and I'll have something hopefully in a week or so myself.

Latest posts

Back