My Rig, RK, TR, Etc.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOOC

Reaction score
Currently waiting on the new road case for my Road King. It will be 8 spaces, with a 4 space drawer. Just a quick shot of what I'm currently using/have.

The cab is green, loaded with V30's. For rack gear, just a furman, dtr1000, and a sonic maximizer, which I'm thinking about selling now that I've heard the RK.

Rig.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I work for a mortgage company, yes they are hiring...and my wife apparently loves me, atleast I like to think that's why she lets me buy this stuff.

What is NOOC? That's a nice setup by the way. Just out of curiousity, roughly what did the head/rack case cost? I'm looking for the same type of thing, except 2 space instead of 3. Furman and DTR1000. We are on the road sometimes, more here in the future, and don't want my 2 channel DR getting f'd up! Thanks!

Isn't that the one that is in the classified section?

You wouldn't happen to be in the band "Thrice" would you??? lol looks just like some of his stuff. That's awesome. I really like that White SG.

-AJH

Sorry guys, been on vacation and then work has been crazy getting ready for fiscal year end.

To answer all the questions.

NOOC stands for my band. No One of Consequence... You can hear some songs at myspace.com/fantasticore.

I don't play in thrice, although I thoroughly enjoy their older stuff.

Yes this setup is the one in the classified section. The triple rec and case are gone. The roadking case built to match the outer dimension of my cab case will be in tomorrow.

I love my sg but have thinking of selling it as well for a supreme. Or atlease upgrading to some 57's.

The case in the picture is from Rock Hard Cases. I have worked with Mark there a few times and he is great. He took a little longer building my new case and shipped it 3 day at his cost. A whopping 234 bucks. Great guys there. I payed close to 500 for this case brand new. They are superior to anything you'll find on ebay. Great quality.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I thought that's what it meant! We've played with you guys at the Underground. It was u (Somedays Later), Whiskey Kiss, and you guys. We've lost our singer since then, but picked up a new one and changed our name. Rock Hard Cases, eh? I'll have to check it out! $500 is a bit much, but I know I am paying for quality. Do you know how much regular shipping would run? Are you the drummer's brother, or the other guitar player?

Latest posts

Back