My Rack(pictures inside)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
About a month ago I found this site and started reading about racks. Fast foward to now. I sold my Triple Rec and put this together. Tell me what you think. As people suggested in another thread, I got rid of the BBE sonic maximizer. Oh, the sound rules. I am totally sold on this rack. The chorus on the intellifex is awesome.

PC010004.jpg

PC010006.jpg

beautiful setup! everytime i see a nice rack setup it always makes me want to get one even though i know i don't need it.

Beautiful

I use an Alesis midi programable equalizer between triaxis and xpression.
This way I can get rectifier tones .

MyRack.jpg

How can I post a picture here like you did ?
I dont want to post a link but the picture itself.
thanks

turmoil said:
beautiful setup! everytime i see a nice rack setup it always makes me want to get one even though i know i don't need it.

I didn't think I needed a rack either, but I didn't let that stop me. I am glad I did it, I don't miss my triple rec one bit.

Sombra, go to photobucket.com and set up an account.

Nice photoshop job, mate. :)[/quote]

The picture is just to show you my setup .

Thanks

A change has been made in my rack. The intellifex is gone and has been replaced with a G-Force. I was at GC minding my own business when I saw a used G-Force in mint condition. I walked out the door with it for $700. :D I will post pictures when I get it hooked up.

My humble submission...

rack-01.jpg

I need to get a 2:90 one of these days... although the ADA does do a surprisingly now.

Hey SFW I had a mp1 3.666 and a power just like you.
They were amazing.
Very cheap
I sold them and buy a triaxis and a 2.90.
It was about 4 years.
I miss them

Rayder - Do you play in a band around Sydney? I just noticed some of your cables are from Bam Bam Music. I'd love to hear that rig in action.

im from sydney, but dont have a band. im looking for one though. interested?

EDIT: my 2:90 just died on me. no tubes lighting up. i gotta go get it fixed. :(

Latest posts

Back