My new pedalboard.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax61

Reaction score
I've been trying to make it look like my Dual Recto. Here is a pic of it with some stuff sitting on it. I'm not quite complete with it, yet. I still have to install corners, permanently mount the deck and power supplies.

Pedalboard_10.JPG

**** dude. Thats awesome. Would you wanna make me one? Only like.....30 times bigger? Lol, just kidding.

Thanks! Actually, I do have enough of some of the materials to make another one . . . or three . . .or four.

Your poor recto....! How could you use the diamond plate for a pedal board. :wink:

Thanks!

It took about three days, but that was because I was really taking my time on it. I waited a day or so in between steps for glues and paint to dry. Total time invested was only about 7 hours. Most of that was in rounding the corners. Most of which I did by hand.

Cost of materials came up to about $65. The diamond tread plate was the biggest part of that. It alone cost me $30. If I could find a cheaper material to use for the deck, the cost would come down. As far as the tolex, like I said - I still have enough of it to do a couple more.

If you're interested in having one built, email me. [email protected]

Thanks, Jim.

And it just went on sale. It's only $12.50 per square yd. now. I paid $15. Needless to say, that's a good deal.

http://www.tubeampparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MBTT5WPPY&Category_Code=TC&Product_Count=28

that looks pretty awesome but how do you get the pedals to stay in the board? I would be interested in one what tools did you need to build one?

Im interested in how your going to fasten the pedals down, and how your going to feed/wire your power supply.

Wouldnt that look geat with a black diamond plate, and it wouldnt even be an overpriced Mesa option. :lol:

Latest posts

Back