My Mesa Boogie RKII is HERE!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riffer18

Reaction score
So, I am picking up my RKII tommorow...i cant wait.
anywho i was just searchinng for some advice, i currently have a Dual recto and i want to run them in stereo for a MASSIVE sound....how the heck do i accomplish this? do i get something that splits my signal into both amps? use the slave outs?

guidance please, and thank you!

Doesn't an a/b/y pedal only allow you to switch your signal between two amplifiers and not both at the same time? I might be thinking about something else.

I know a stereo chorus pedal will work to allow you to have two amps running at the same time in stereo.

an AB pedal does what you are talking about. the Y part of this pedal sends your signal to 2 amps at the same time. i use one for my setup to run my Stiletto and 5150 and the same time. and it is LOUD

You don't need an AB pedal. You run into the RKII and then slave out into the effects return of the other amp. Or, if you have a stereo delay, you can take the other output off the delay and go into the input or effects return of the other amp.

thnx for all the responses guys, but when i went into the store to pickup my RK, I saw they had the SHred X explorer so i pawned my Dual i now i have that! i did however get a chance to try them in stereo with my chorus pedal and after doing so i relized i dont really need stereo, another guitar to me was ALOT more usefull...so im happy of the decision i made

but you guys were AWESOME with the responses, thnx alot
now any setting suggestions for the RKII?

Latest posts

Back