My MARK V Combo Clips

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Muscles said:
I had the AXE-Fx Standard for about 8 months and had to let it go. I could never get it to sound right as an "all in one" amp sim without using it as part of an effects chain into a real amp - kind of defeating the purpose. Plus the tweaking... the ENDLESS tweaking. I've just got more to do than tweak an effects processor all day.
It's funny that you say that....that was my main reason for choosing the MK V over the Axe-Fx a couple of months ago. From the people I've talked to and posts I've read, everyone seemed to be spending an awful amount of time tweaking the Axe-FX. From the clips I've heard, it does sound fantastic, but like you I just don't have the time to tweak. While tweak ability is a strong point for many, for me it would be more of a crutch, I just don't have the patience, plus I'd be tweaking presets, instead of playing.

My MK V head should be here in about 4 weeks.

BTW, Thanks for the clips, they sound great.

iFreedom

My comment was towards the use of all the periods and spaces...not the context of your post, per se...just FYI.

Latest posts

Back