My Mark IV finally arrived.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRSKILLER

Reaction score
It's been around a year since I plugged in and a 3-1/2 month wait on this little monster.
Awesome amp, I'm still in the infant stage with this. Lots to learn.
Picture156.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Same short Head as mine, exept the brown grille, it looks fantastic with this one !
Congrats, it's an awesome amp !!!

Man, that amp looks sweet.

It makes me want to change my grille cloth now.

PRSKILLER said:
It's been around a year since I plugged in and a 3-1/2 month wait on this little monster.
Awesome amp, I'm still in the infant stage with this. Lots to learn.
Picture156.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Im thinking of getting one myself . I already have gold grille cloth like yours on my RK , Stiletto , 4X12 & 2X12 cabs so it would match up with the rest of the family ! Im going to demo one soon .

Im thinking of getting one myself . I already have gold grille cloth like yours on my RK , Stiletto , 4X12 & 2X12 cabs so it would match up with the rest of the family ! Im going to demo one soon .
Would love to see pics of those.

I've got a Recto 2x12 with the gold grille. I was actually really jonesing for this Mark IV on eBay; I was upset that I didn't have the money when it was listed. If you don't mind me asking, why did it take over three months to get the amp?

Here's my 2x12
P1010001.jpg

MesaCabLarge.jpg

Kalebmation said:
I've got a Recto 2x12 with the gold grille. I was actually really jonesing for this Mark IV on eBay; I was upset that I didn't have the money when it was listed. If you don't mind me asking, why did it take over three months to get the amp?

**** that 2x12 of yours would look good under my Mark IV :lol: That gold grille option on my amp delayed the order, lol............actually I have no idea. Wizard of Ozz ordered his Mark IV after me and recieved it before me. Must be that gold grille??????????? :lol:

Oh, I was under the impression you ordered this one on eBay that looked exactly the same for some reason. Nice looking amp! Do you know if I can order that grill if all I can find is a black grill Mark IV used?

That grill piece is usally just fastened with velcro and should pop right off. I can se no reason why Mesa couldn't send you another one with the desired color. Even cheaper/better would be a piece of the fabric so you could just recover the one you have and pop it back on.

Kalebmation said:
Oh, I was under the impression you ordered this one on eBay that looked exactly the same for some reason. Nice looking amp! Do you know if I can order that grill if all I can find is a black grill Mark IV used?
Yes you can order it separate, I believe it's a 100 bucks. Here is an email address.

[email protected]

Still taking steps but this farking setting is the shirt.

hal9000SFWMarkIVSettingsRevB.jpg

I do however raise the far right 6600 eq a notch or two. Killer setting SFW, next barrell is for you man 8)

PRSKILLER said:
Would love to see pics of those.

They are on the mesa site . Im on the testimonial page . Second one down and again near the bottom of the page . Also a few pics on my band site . www.toyzzband.com

Latest posts

Back