My LSS gets delivered today!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou

Reaction score
Package data transmitted to FedEx

May 22, 2008 6:21 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
HOLBROOK, NY

I am PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yead baby
Now I get the chance to really play it.

Thanks Monsta-Tone

Ha.............very good........it's too late now to be playing!!!

Man I'm loving this thing

and much to the wife's chagrin, it IS living room furniture.

So, which one did ya get?

P.S., I thought amps ARE furniture....... :D

Best to ya.

Murph.

Hey Lou:

As had already been stated...amps ARE furniture. The classic 50's look of the Lone Star Special goes really well with the blonde Danish Modern furniture that was 'hot' in the late 50's/early 60s.

If your wife complains that your Lone Star doesn't 'look right' with your current living room furniture...just run down to the nearest 'Thrift' store and buy about $100 worth of the old Danish Modern stuff; like end tables, coffee table, maybe even an old 'HI-Fi' console and you're all set!

By the way; some of that stuff was made out of "Korina' wood...the same wood that Gibson used for the 58-59 Flying Vs and Explorer's etc. So, that will give you the excuse to buy some of the re-issue Gibson or Epiphone Korina wood guitars and display them in the living room too.

I'm sure if you explain all of this carefully to your wife she'll understand and get with the program! Yeah right...well at least in a perfect world.

Seriously; congratulations on your aquisition of a great amp.

Charles

Latest posts

Back