My Head has arrived!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4406cuda

Reaction score
I just got a call from my Mesa dealer about the Mark V head that I ordered. His exact words were, "The eagle has landed".

I hope I can make it there before they close tonight at 6:30!!!!!

I just planted some dope in your trunk so you would be fired... NOW GO PICK UP THAT HEAD!!

congrats your gonna freak out! i soon as i leave the band room i just want to go back right away. its like heroin, i imagine. fiendin' (scratches neck).

It is difficult to find the opportunity to crank it with a 3 month old in the house. I had to stop last night at 11pm.

My favorite modes are

Channel 1 Fat
Channel 2 Mark 1
Channel 3 IIC+

I have had about 3 hours total playing time on the Mark V and I am totally satisfied with it.

I have dialed in the tones I like for Channels 1 and 3. I am still working on Channel 2 (mark 1). I think it needs a little more top end.

Next will be incorporating some pedals. I am selling all my rack gear and going back to pedals.

4406cuda said:
I have had about 3 hours total playing time on the Mark V and I am totally satisfied with it.

I have dialed in the tones I like for Channels 1 and 3. I am still working on Channel 2 (mark 1). I think it needs a little more top end.

Next will be incorporating some pedals. I am selling all my rack gear and going back to pedals.

Time to change your signature (gear) :D Congrats man!

And get a THD hotplate to play at night! LOL enjoy!

There's no need for a Hotplate with any Mark series amp. While the master volume does jump a bit when you turn it up, these amps can be played at very low volumes and sound great. Better than most other amps out there for late night playing.

Back