My Gear Stolen!!! Mark 3 content!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach.king

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought this would be a good place for a head's up.

My Mark 3 combo (blue stripe, serial:27652) was stolen out of my car last night in Canton, GA along with my Alvarez acoustic (sunburst, black pickguard, Gator case). I would appreciate it if you guys could keep a look out. Tonight, I'm scouring the pawn shops.

:(

Sorry to hear that man. I live in Jasper and work in Atlanta I will keep my eyes open.

Not to downplay your loss, I can totally sympathize... but why, oh why, would you EVER leave your Boogie (or anything) in your car man?

I hope you can track it down, do you have its serial#??

I empathize . . .
My PRS Custom24, Bogner Shiva Head, and Bass Players Warwick Infinity (neck through) bass were stolen at a gig in San Diego a few years ago.
We collectively lost $13,000 that night, couldn't finish the gig, and the club wouldn't even pay us the full amount (1-hr shy).
We went to the bathroom/bar during a break, and somehow our gear walked out the front door - It was really crowded that night, so of coarse
no one saw anything, or said hey wait a minute, what are you doing with the bands gear, uhmm can someone ask SECURITY to stop them.
The security/bouncers and management said they didn't see anyone leave with our gear (the stage was near the doors, so of coarse no-one
saw anything) - Bottom line, never leave gear un-attended - Watch it at your gigs (or have someone sit up on stage with it while everyone makes
a bar/bathroom run). Keep your head up - Cheers . . .

- Ian

Very ouch, man. My heart and stomach both sunk. I can imagine that feeling. I sincerely pray that you find your amp, man.

Latest posts

Back