My first Mesa!! (MARKIV)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcalabro

Reaction score
My first mesa!!

I've always been a fender man (amps), but recently purchased an older mark IV long chasis. I will never go back. I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEEE.

I gave the amp time to settle in. I've had it since september and it still makes me smile everyday!

markIV_1.jpg

markIV_2.jpg

markIV_3.jpg

Oh this isn't the right forum? :(:(:(
it says 1991 - Present :p

and if the '93 is a lie.. admin plz move :(:( :) thanks

congratulations, great amp! markIV is my dream amp btw...
you followed the natural evolution, boogies started from modded fenders!

did they really! i was unaware. thats awesome!
thanks all! :) i'm still so excited :) and it's been 5 months !

jcalabro said:
did they really! i was unaware. thats awesome!
yes they did! if you want you can take a look at mesa boogie's site and in the section "articles" you'll find the history of mesa, very interesting!

Nice Mark IV...

Now get that POS Carvin off of it!!!!!! :lol:

Well done. I have had mine about a year now. If you did not get an owners manual there is one on the Mesa Website.

I found the best way to learn to dial this amp in is to make the committmnet to use a chosen channel for a couple of weeks without the temptation to try another channel. Start with channel 1 and you will be amazed at how versatile this channel is.

brianf

The tolex looks like the older style of the A version. The M/B website has the B version manual. If you do not have the manual you might want it. I am sure that someone here has it to post up for D/L.

jcalabro said:
Oh this isn't the right forum? :(:(:(
it says 1991 - Present :p

and if the '93 is a lie.. admin plz move :(:( :) thanks

The Forum is meant for amps that were intially introduced from 1991 forward. The Mark IV was introduced (I believe) 1990 (or 89). In any case, the post should be in the Vintage.....forum

So the B can be here but not the A...?

I know you're right but it is a technicality and he is new...

Latest posts

Back