My experience with Stanley Jordan

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VijfZiel

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

The last august 22nd I have the pleasure to have Stanley Jordan giving a concert and a masterclass in my school! First to say, the guy plays soooo **** good!! Very clean!! Wow!! He asked the school for a mark IV and a mark II. The II was in combo, and the IV was rack-mounted with a 4x12 mesa cab. I dont know why he chooses a mark model, personally I would have chosen a lonestar, because he does not play a lot with gain. Anyway. He arrived at school with his signature guitar and with a mixing console, he plugged directly to his mixer and straight to the PA!!! The mesas were in standby until the recess, when I came back they were shutted down. He only used a reverb, built-in in the mixer. Why he asked for the mesas?? Nobody knows!! Hahaha

Just being seen with Mesa amps on stage with you denotes your strong character and sound judgement. Also that you have plenty of foreign policy experience and are able to make the right decisions in the face of danger.

Latest posts

Back