My ED has arrived!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffp

Reaction score
Came in @ 3PM.....The box well balanced on top of a spare tire.Looked like it had been pushedaround, side to side, thrown back on top, and took a hard ride!...in a dirty old van for the final leg!,,,it certainly wasn`t shining in a nice proud to be Fed Ex truck...We`ll see! jeffp

Took it out of the box....Everything looks great......just the opposite of my first thoughts when i saw it in the van! oh and i forgot to mention it was balancing upside down too!....unpacked it looks all good...in fact very impressive!......I will have to wait though to plug it in...one more day! Married 34yrs today and im taking my pride & joy out!....jeffp

Wow Jeff, your a patient man. I would not be as strong and the ED would be getting plugged even for just 5 minutes. Look forward to hearing how you like it.

I can`t get anything except the purple power light on! When the main power switch is flipped the small indicator light for mode selection will come on for one half second. When switched off...same thing, that one lights for half second then out goes the light.whichever mode is on. jeffp

Latest posts

Back