My band has been signed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southernhell

Reaction score
Ibex Moon Records has announced the signing of HOD from San Antonio, Texas. HOD features in its ranks vocalist Beer Reebs (ex-PILLCRUSHER, RANCID VAT), Bjorn Haga (ex-NECROVORE) on guitar, Carl "Lord Necron" Snyder (ex-THORNSPAWN) also on guitar, Dirty Derick Rivers (past GG Allin) on bass and Dennis Sanders (ex-EXCULCERATE) on drums.

John McEntee, owner of Ibex Moon Records, states: "HOD is a real blasphemous powerhouse. I have known Carl and Bjorn for a long time now and jumped at the opportunity to work with them. They play aggressive and twisted black/death metal and bring in the best of the original black/death metal fundamentals without being outdated. They will forge a new standard on the future of extreme metal. I look forward to a monstrous debut album. HOD will for sure be a metal force to be reckoned with!"

Carl "Lord Necron" Snyder comments: "We are pleased to announce our signing to Ibex Moon Records. Ibex Moon is the label that is right for HOD. Working with a label that is run by people that are actually fans of extreme metal was a major consideration for us. So this makes a perfect union. Prepare for annihilation...You have been warned!"

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/hodtheband.

Congrats best of luck to you guys. If you come through Indianapolis we should try to set something up!

Latest posts

Back