Moving up in the world gone from LSS to LSC!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjboogie

Reaction score
I loved my LSS but I needed more girth and bigger tone. I just ordered a LSC head with a 2X12 vertical cab cocoa cream finish!!!

I am so stoked!!!

jjboogie said:
I loved my LSS but I needed more girth and bigger tone. I just ordered a LSC head with a 2X12 vertical cab cocoa cream finish!!!

I am so stoked!!!
Your stoked! :shock: :wink:
Great move. :mrgreen:

Mork said:
Yay! JJ you've finally done it! Hope you enjoy it :)

Yes finally! I played through a vertical cab in a local store and it looked and sounded phenomenal.....I like having that top speaker slanted back a bit

Then I must have moved down in the world. I just did the opposite. But, I like it here. Im glad Mesa made the Special, because I loved the LS Classic. but I was to much. The special feels more presonal. Im glad for you and me both.

z

zm4 said:
Then I must have moved down in the world. I just did the opposite. But, I like it here. Im glad Mesa made the Special, because I loved the LS Classic. but I was to much. The special feels more presonal. Im glad for you and me both.

z

I was only joking about moving up in the world.......I love the LSS!!! It is an awesome amp! Just for me and what I do I need the LSC to get the job done.

jjboogie said:
Mork said:
Yay! JJ you've finally done it! Hope you enjoy it :)

Yes finally! I played through a vertical cab in a local store and it looked and sounded phenomenal
Just remember JJ... I TOLD YOU SO!! :p

All the best things in life are worth waiting for :)

I like the idea of that angled cab. Don't forget, we want to see pictures!

Mork said:
All the best things in life are worth waiting for :)

I like the idea of that angled cab. Don't forget, we want to see pictures!

Will definitely bring the pics!

I really fell in love with the Cocoa cream finish with my LSS so I actually ordered the whole rig in the same.......I almost ordered everything in black but decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I like the way the Cocoa cream pops visually on stage.

Yes finally! I played through a vertical cab in a local store and it looked and sounded phenomenal[/quote]
Just remember JJ... I TOLD YOU SO!! :p[/quote]

I just hate having to wait two more weeks to get it![/quote]

You are going to love it for sure. Should probably plan on keeping the Special though. After I bought my Lone Star I sold my Special to a friend for $1300. After about 1 month I began to really miss the Special. Wasn't long before I ordered another one and paid $1800 for it!
I sure don't mean to be a buzzkill, but if they told you it would be available in 2 weeks they are wrong. Things just don't happen that fast at Mesa. I ordered both my Lone Star and my Special thru Atlanta Music Brokers and the Lonestar took 9 weeks, the Special took 6 months. (I don't konw for sure, but I think something happened to screw up my Special order and that's what caused it to take sooo long) I've since started ordering my stuff directly from Mesa. It takes about 8 weeks for a Cab order to be delivered.
I hope to get out to see you play sometime, Keep rockin'
Jim

av8or3 said:
Yes finally! I played through a vertical cab in a local store and it looked and sounded phenomenal
Just remember JJ... I TOLD YOU SO!! :p[/quote]

I just hate having to wait two more weeks to get it!

You are going to love it for sure. Should probably plan on keeping the Special though. After I bought my Lone Star I sold my Special to a friend for $1300. After about 1 month I began to really miss the Special. Wasn't long before I ordered another one and paid $1800 for it!
I sure don't mean to be a buzzkill, but if they told you it would be available in 2 weeks they are wrong. Things just don't happen that fast at Mesa. I ordered both my Lone Star and my Special thru Atlanta Music Brokers and the Lonestar took 9 weeks, the Special took 6 months. (I don't konw for sure, but I think something happened to screw up my Special order and that's what caused it to take sooo long) I've since started ordering my stuff directly from Mesa. It takes about 8 weeks for a Cab order to be delivered.
I hope to get out to see you play sometime, Keep rockin'
Jim

Thanks for the advice! Sorry your amp took so long. I don't think it will take that long for me.....I am a Mesa/Boogie artist.......when I ordered my LSS it came exactly when they said it would. I am expecting the same with the LSC.

Anyways I am familiar with Atlanta Music Brokers......it has been around a long time!

Thanks for the advice! Sorry your amp took so long. I don't think it will take that long for me.....I am a Mesa/Boogie artist.......when I ordered my LSS it came exactly when they said it would. I am expecting the same with the LSC.

Anyways I am familiar with Atlanta Music Brokers......it has been around a long time!

Man, you gotta love that. Instant gratification, almost. :D

Mork said:
JJ is this a very early morning or a very late night? :D

I was up late after the gig. I am in Cali right now. Be here for two more days then go back home to finish mixing our new album.

Mork said:
Hey Jason, any news yet? ;)

Unfortunately no! Hopefully this week........I know they had forty orders and they will knock them all out the same week! Believe me I will be here with pics as soon as it comes in.

Thanks for asking!

Latest posts

Back