Mounting an Early Mark IV to a Maple Headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fritzreiser

Reaction score
I just bought this hardwood cab with the intention of putting my Mark IV in it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180242773123&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

My Mark IV is an early one, IV0542. Is there any reason that my Mark IV shouldn't fit?

BTW, if I am able to mount this in the maple headshell, I will have a Mark IV short headshell available. :D

Anybody know what those upgrades are in the bottom pic?

100_0189.jpg

100_0185.jpg

i don't think you'll have a problem. the mounting is the same from the IIC+ on up, if I recall.

dibs on your shell pending price

hey I will hijack your thread: how do you like your timefactor? does it have a volume drop? i am looking at delays. the TF, the nova delay, or my old standby the DD20. thoughts?

I love the Time Factor. I have no volume drop whatsover with either the Mark IV or the Recto. Very tweakable and easy to work with on the fly.

I play both amps at church and it works very well for me.

One note, though. I played it last night thru the Fender Hot Rod Deville that is at our reheasal site and I had a terrible time with it. I think that was probably due to the amp's loop and not the pedal, though.

I will probably try to trade the Headshell for an EVM for the speaker cab. :lol:

I have a 12L that I have been meaning to recone, I would trade you that for the shell if you were down. I mean, once I have it reconed I'd trade you.

The TF is tempting but pricey!

Latest posts

Back