More Mark V comfrimation

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoopysnorp said:
Fxrs said:
Xqzdust said:
Fxrs said:
"C'mon, if you believe that picture was real, I've got a "Mark 5" I'll sell you right now."

I just looked at the Mesa website. It's not a fake. I don't know what it means but Fxrs better get ready to ship a bunch of Mark 5's. I'd like mine in Hardwood and wicker please! LOL
I didn't say the Mark V wasn't coming. I said the picture was a fake. MarkI, MarkII, MarkIII, MarkIV, *Mark5*. One of these things is not like the others.

Hahahaha are you kidding? That's why you think it's a fake?
Pretty much, yeah. Is that why you think it's real?

Fxrs said:
Whoopysnorp said:
Fxrs said:
I didn't say the Mark V wasn't coming. I said the picture was a fake. MarkI, MarkII, MarkIII, MarkIV, *Mark5*. One of these things is not like the others.

Hahahaha are you kidding? That's why you think it's a fake?
Pretty much, yeah. Is that why you think it's real?

Well, kinda, yeah. Nobody who wanted to doctor a fake picture of the next Mark series amp would replace the Roman numeral with an Arabic numeral. That would just be stupid.

Fxrs said:
OverDriven said:
This was also posted over at Harmony Central Amp Forum. It looks like we finally have 100% proof that it's coming out. Very cool.
C'mon, if you believe that picture was real, I've got a "Mark 5" I'll sell you right now.

Actually, that picture resides in a music shop in NYC hanging on the wall. Many people I personally know have been there and confirm that it's real. The owner of the shop (who I've spoken to) also can confirm it's real. If you're thinking it's a photoshop, sorry to tell you you're completely wrong.

I think I said this before but it's worth saying again.

To me it's surely common sense to think that since they stoped making Mark I's and Mark IV's there will be at least one Mark to replace it.

If they were really smart they should come out with a IIC+ reissue and a Mark V.

They would sell some amps real quickly.

Latest posts

Back