More Ace Clips !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
udaman,sounds great thats a cool tune.i just started to listen to Timmons and am inpressed,anyway forget about what i said about trying to get a Pantera tone from the Stiletto,last nite i tried the POD XTL again ,did what you said and it sounds not to bad ,i guess i can actually use this thing for just effects. i also have almost a PLEXI type tone going ,just using my Hotplate and getting the levels all set right,I REALLY LOVE THE STILETTO!
i have a Tremoverb for about 10 years now and although i like it there was always something missing,i tried EURO TUBES 6L6 AND E34L tube swaps ,it helped but not exactly what i wanted but the STILETTO is,maybe ill sell the Tremoverb and check out the new EVH amp when it hits the stores.i think ill still try a overdrive pedal anyway maybe a Zakk Wylde.

Fbomb,

I'm glad you got the pod working w/ your Stiletto & thanks for the nice comments too. I could never get my pod to work w/ the Legacy combo I had at all. I'll let you know if I find any more tips on making the two work together better.

How are you getting your plexi tone ? What channel ?

Eddie got a new amp ? Who makes it ?

I've heard good things about the Tremoverb, but no have experience w/ it.

I have to find a way to capture the audio of my Ace & get a better representation of what I'm actually hearing. The playings the same , but the tones are much better. When I crank it the sounds are out of this world. To bad I can't record it at those volumes.

Peace & Thanks !

Tim

UDAMAN
im getting what i consider close to a plexi tone,its not pefect.anyway im in tite gain mode or fluid drv ,spongy,recto tracking,gain@3,treb@1,mid@10,bass@12:30,presn@10,master@10 [email protected] im using a hotplate.funny thing is the pod seemed to bring something to the tone im getting.as far as the EVH amp goes i dont know who makes but it will most likey be anounced at NAMM next week

Latest posts

Back