MkIII Metal corners/Replacement parts/Amp hardware

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Mullins

Reaction score
I'm trying to clean up and restore a MkIII Boogie combo. The metal corners are a little beat up so I'd like to replace them. Ernie Ball corners look very close and I bought a set but the dimensions aren't an exact match. Any suggestions for a source of vintage Boogie parts and amp hardware? Has anyone tried the corners found at www.tubesandmore.com?

Are the corners with countersink screw holes? Then maybe the Fender type.

Here's a link. Scroll down this page. There's a set that may match yours, the others that are different.

http://www.tubeampparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=A&Category_Code=HF

As for the Ernie Ball, I would have to check them out.

Thanks for the link. Yes, they do have countersunk holes. The Ernie Ball product looks the same but has a slightly different overall size than the vintage Boogie corners.

I used the Ernie Ball's on my MkII. Guess Ididn't pay enough attention to detail, I didn't notice a difference!

The Fender corners worked perfectly. Thanks RR. They look to be identical to the Ernie Ball corners but fit much better. Maybe my first package of Ernie Ball replacement parts were just out of spec junk. Who knows? Thanks for all the help and information.

Back