MKIIC to a C+ ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
I have a MKIIC that I'm thinking about getting it converted to a C+. Does anyone know how much money this costs? Does anyone know the phone number to Mesa? For those who have had this mod done, how long did it take? Also, were you satisfied with the mod or did you like it better before the mod?

I believe it's really expensive now.. I heard 400 something tossed around the last time there was a thread about it. Mesa's number is on their website under contact.

FWIW I have a C->C+ and I bounce back and forth between liking it more than my original simul.

jerseydrew said:
I have a MKIIC that I'm thinking about getting it converted to a C+. Does anyone know how much money this costs? Does anyone know the phone number to Mesa? For those who have had this mod done, how long did it take? Also, were you satisfied with the mod or did you like it better before the mod?
I bought a IIC with the intention of upgrading. After playing it for a while, I decided to buy a C+ rather than upgrade. Having played both, I would not upgrade my IIC. The C+ is great, but 1) I really like the tone from the IIC, and 2) the IIC suits my overall playing style better. I put a modded TS-9 in front of it for more gain (when needed). To me, the IIC lets the voice of the instrument shine through better than the C+...my opinion.

Back