MKIIC+ Coli Half Stack Restauration Project - WTB !!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmouth

Reaction score
hey guys ... slowly getting there with my white IIC+ halfstack ... :twisted: ... which I've been trying to put together for some while now. cab and head match very nice and both even have the same style cigarette burns.

HPIM1083.jpg

what I still need now is a full set of speakers. what would be the period correct mid 80ies speakers I need ? anybody has such a set for sale ?

I also need the correct back input jack place (that round black plastic thingy with the square cap that has 2 screw holes like on the old thiele's), which has gone lost somewhere it its life (see below pic).

Brickyard012.jpg

does it make more sense to try to find all parts separately or is it better to find somebody willing to part out a black 4 x 12 ?

yeah, I think I really need to find somebody parting out his black 4 x 12 or get an original beater 4 x 12 and part it out. anybody interested in a black cabinet without casters, speakers or input jack ? this looks to have all I need but shipping another cab over here is crazy ... :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-boogie-4x12-speaker-cabinet-EVM-200-WATT-C90-WOW_W0QQitemZ200248670019QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200248670019&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A3%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

hey ... which case ? I don't have a spare one ? I just sold the white SRGX combo and am down to:

- KRG Simul, Paduak
- KRG, white tolex with matching 4 x 12 (the one pictured)
- DRGX, long head, white tolex
- DRGX, imbuya combo with matching open back 1 x 12
- DRG, imbuya combo with matching thiele 1 x 12
- HRGX, imbuya combo

I'm looking for another 1 x 12 in imbuya from 84 / 85 to match the HRGX though and the correct speakers / input jack for the 4 x 12 as well as another 4 x 12 in white tolex for the DRGX long head in white tolex ... :D

btw ... 2 more goodies on the way that should arrive late next week, but sold off the stiletto half stack.

when do you come to switzerland ?

bigmouth said:
hey ... which case ? I don't have a spare one ? I just sold the white SRGX combo and am down to:

- KRG Simul, Paduak
- KRG, white tolex with matching 4 x 12 (the one pictured)
- DRGX, long head, white tolex
- DRGX, imbuya combo with matching open back 1 x 12
- DRG, imbuya combo with matching thiele 1 x 12
- HRGX, imbuya combo

I'm looking for another 1 x 12 in imbuya from 84 / 85 to match the HRGX though and the correct speakers / input jack for the 4 x 12 as well as another 4 x 12 in white tolex for the DRGX long head in white tolex ... :D

btw ... 2 more goodies on the way that should arrive late next week, but sold off the stiletto half stack.

when do you come to switzerland ?

You Bought another K!! haahha Great Rob! I told to my girlfriend to come i switzerland for the summer holydays and she reply: Or me or the Boogie... :cry: :cry:

I will come Alone ASAP !! :lol: :lol:

I've never been to Switzerland either, maybe we need to gather some of the european C+ players and have a party at boogieland :lol:

hey ... allways invited over although I'd love to see norway one of these days. the green jackson is the granddaddy of all superstrats actually and one of the first jackson logo'd guitars. so far huge thanx to george for helping me getting the white 4x12 back together. can't wait to have it back alive ... :twisted: ... and in the meanwhile the 2 goodies have arrived as well, completing the boogie rack.

2 rev C blackfaces
2 MKIIB KRGs from Aerosmith
1 MKIIC+ KRG Simul, Paduak
1 MKIIC+ KRG white tolex
1 MKIIC+ DRGX white tolex

HPIM1084.jpg

bigmouth said:
hey ... allways invited over although I'd love to see norway one of these days. the green jackson is the granddaddy of all superstrats actually and one of the first jackson logo'd guitars. so far huge thanx to george for helping me getting the white 4x12 back together. can't wait to have it back alive ... :twisted: ... and in the meanwhile the 2 goodies have arrived as well, completing the boogie rack.

2 rev C blackfaces
2 MKIIB KRGs from Aerosmith
1 MKIIC+ KRG Simul, Paduak
1 MKIIC+ KRG white tolex
1 MKIIC+ DRGX white tolex

HPIM1084.jpg

After Frank Lloyd Wright architecture my dear Rob, this is the best living room of all time!!!!
TOTAL RESPECT BIGMOUTH!!! 8)

hey ... thanx ! its about time you're coming over for a test drive ! those MKIIB Colis are total animals ... :D

Latest posts

Back