mini recto owners hiss question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11justin22

Reaction score
how is the noise on your guys mini recto. i just noticed on channel two i have a background hiss. didn't really notice it a first wich makes me wonder if something is going on, it's like it just started. swapped all the tubes including power tubes and its still there. its not too loud, i mean when u start playing u cant hear it but when not playing its defiantley audible just enough to the point its annoying. so anybody else notice any noise.....

very low noise...but only at real hi gain settings...past 2PM. That is expected.

great... mine is at any gain setting. its on the clean channel but not nearly as loud and only when i turn the master up to noon.

well i contacted mesa and they said to send it to them so i guess i will find out what it is in a couple of weeks.

11justin22 said:
well i contacted mesa and they said to send it to them so i guess i will find out what it is in a couple of weeks.

yeah...sounds iffy. My clean channel is totally clean...even with the gain up.

Before you send your amp..check you cables...make sure the grounds are not broke.

dmraco said:
11justin22 said:

yeah...sounds iffy. My clean channel is totally clean...even with the gain up.

Before you send your amp..check you cables...make sure the grounds are not broke.

sent it last night, but i checked it with different cables. swapped tubes again just to make sure., when i swapped the v2 the tone of the hiss and crackle changed but it was still there. makes me think its something internal.

Latest posts

Back