Might be buying a MkIV and need a lil help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, LA and OC are better. I often see the things I am looking for there but not here in SD. I think that SD might be more fickle too or at least just not have as many folks here as LA or OC also so selling on CL is more difficult also. I have been trying to sell a couple things for decent prices and they are not even being replied to. I have seen others posted and obviously sold for more too.

eltrain858 said:
hang in there dude!! :wink:

I hear ya man, but its so tough looking at my 4x12 sitting there, guitars on the wall, knowing that beautiful tone is so close but sooooo far away!!! Should be here Monday, Tuesday at the latest!

Thanks for the support though.

Russ said:
have been trying to sell a couple things for decent prices and they are not even being replied to. I have seen others posted and obviously sold for more too.

You're not selling that Mark II-B are you? Seen that for awhile...

No, but I was trying to sell a tailgate now since November.

Did you put anything on it like delivery confirmation or registered? Tracking anything you send is a good idea especially if there is any value involved.

Nope!! Yeah, I know.

One good thing is that it is a USPS money order and can be replaced when/if lost or stolen.

i sent a package i sold on ebay USPS parcel post a few weeks ago and took more than two weeks to get to the guy... he finally emailed me and i was starting to freak out, then later that day it arrived.

and low and behold, the money orders made it!!!
Now just waitin on shipping!!!!LOL
If its not one thing its the other!!!

Well boys the Mark IV has arrived! I have spent the last 3 or 4 hours getting familiar with this thing. It is definitely not a plug and play amp. I think it has a long lasting home here with me though. I need to get alot better at playing to fully use this amp to its full capacity so lgotta go!!!

Well boys the Mark IV has arrived! I have spent the last 3 or 4 hours getting familiar with this thing. It is definitely not a plug and play amp. I think it has a long lasting home here with me though. I need to get alot better at playing to fully use this amp to its full capacity so lgotta go!!!

That's definitely good to hear that it arrived. Have fun getting to know her...

Latest posts

Back