MIDI Pro Ground and GCX

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeldragonjovi

Reaction score
I am going to be building my first rig this summer with a Roadster, G Major, GCX and a Pro Ground control. The question I have is, can I control both the G Major and the GCX with the pro ground control?

For example, can I change the effects of the G Major as well as turn on and off various loops through the GCX?

Anyone know how to do this? I'm new to MIDI and would like some tips and advice if anyone has any.

Start reading the manual.
Name all your devices, choose a midi channel for each midi device.

That's exactly what I'm doing - GCX and G-Major. It'll ABSOLUTELY do it. You just have to read and read until the MIDI stuff 'clicks' for you. But it'll absolutely do all that and more. Great piece of gear!

camsna said:
That's exactly what I'm doing - GCX and G-Major. It'll ABSOLUTELY do it. You just have to read and read until the MIDI stuff 'clicks' for you. But it'll absolutely do all that and more. Great piece of gear!

+1 to this. MIDI makes no sense until it makes sense. You gotta read and read and research, before you can even begin to have someone explain it to you. And then one day a light will go off and everything will make complete sense

Back