Mid 2000's MESA 3 channel Dual Rectifier @ gig volume

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good time! If you don't mind me asking, what pedals are you running on your pedal board?

V3 said:
Looks like a good time! If you don't mind me asking, what pedals are you running on your pedal board?

Don't mind at all. The TS-9 RI is modded to 808 spec's by a local guy "Pete's Pedals" with a 1978 TI chip. On Floor Audio Tube Boost Overdrive is by Mike Curry in Canada. Both those guys are on Facebook. I use an MXR 6 band EQ with those pedals on & off. Analog.man Chorus i use for clean & a Univibe type thing. MIJ early 80's Pearl Chorus i use with the dirt channels. Carbon Copy delay on solo's. TC HOF verb here & there too. I forgot to bring my Morley wah for the MESA video's but that has a boost as well for solos, great pedal. I use the TC Flange too for Flange.
Time based & modulation are in the loop except the Flange.. My Rectifier loop is modded to series.
Pedalboard itself is home-grown.

Sweet! I recognized a few of them, but it was kinda hard to tell some of the others from the video.

Latest posts

Back