• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Subway Blues worth ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divrack

Reaction score
Trying to decide as to weather to sell or put it back in the closet I just had the pre amp tubes replaced pots cleaned capaitors changed and the mo jo mod done. This week It has the fat and bright inputs No tears or rips in amp great shape any idea's Keeper or seller ? i have seveal offers at 400 im thinking of keeping thanks

High 300s for "really used" looking but working properly; low-mid 400s for pristine. If you get more than that, the guy really wants it. But mods change everything ...requires a knowledgable buyer who knows whats up or you're more likely to decrease value. Tough to say in this economy, though, as I've noticed prices are definitely on the lower side of average on most gear. If you're not really looking to sell and think you may miss it later, don't do it. But if it's just collecting dust, take the money.

Edward

thanks i sold it for 400 it was in great shape cosmetically but way to noisy for me even after changing tubes a capistor and a mo jo mod it was still obnoxiuos Ill take the money and get a subway reverb rocket or a small fender thanks

Latest posts

Back